Parking Services Department
GOOD NEWS- if you are a homeowner or non-student renter and you have an approved permit, you may swing by to pick up your guest passes! Please understand that we are still very busy, so there may be a wait time. Bring your driver's license WITH YOUR ADDRESS. If you are a renter, you will need to bring your lease.
TO SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT FOR A PERMIT IN PERSON: https://calendly.com/parkingdepartment/permitspasses
PLEASE BE ADVISED-
We are experiencing extremely high volumes of emails and phone calls currently and are doing our best to respond to each and every one. Please understand that we have a small staff available to service our permit system.
If you are unsure if your area requires a parking permit, you may search your address in the map found here: https://west-chestergis.maps.arcgis.com/apps/instant/lookup/index.html?appid=2624a1e64b694979bedbccf1674d18e3
If you are reaching out because your permit was denied and you want to set up an appointment to come apply in person, please click this link: https://calendly.com/parkingdepartment/permitspasses and make an appointment.
If you are reaching out for the status of your permit, please check your email. We are currently up to date with our permit responses and you should have received an email stating whether you were approved or denied.
If you were denied your response included why you were denied and what documents were missing. You'll need to resubmit your original documents along with the missing items. If you need help, you can stop by WITH hard copies of all documentation. Please be advised that walk-ins will be serviced after all appointments.
If you are reaching out to purchase guest passes, if you are a homeowner or a NON-student renter, you may stop by and pick one up between the hours of 9-3. If that doesn't work for you, email firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know what hours do work. We can probably arrange to stay late to coordinate.
If you are reaching out to dispute a ticket, information on how to proceed and unacceptable grounds for appeal may be found here: https://west-chester.com/801/Parking-Services
We hope this information may help serve you better. Thank you for your patience.
Includes the following:
- Residential Parking Program sales and management
- Guest Passes: this year we are asking residents to schedule a quick visit to pick up their guest passes in person. You may schedule an appointment here: https://calendly.com/parkingdepartment/permitspasses
- Business Permits
- Metered on-street parking: utilizes the Passport app
- Meter Rentals
- Borough owned parking lot enforcement and management
- Enforcement of State and local parking ordinances, meters and permits
- Ticket payments and appeals
- Oversight of the Borough owned parking garages
- Bicentennial Garage – 20 South High Street
- Chestnut Street Garage – 14 East Chestnut Street
- Booting Program
- On street Handicapped sign Program
- Posting for funerals, special events & street closures
- Handicapped Parking Permit Request Form
- Meter Bag Rental
- Meter Maintenance Report (report broken meters)
- Posting Request
- Food Truck and Ordinance
- Borough Municipal Lot #3 - Parking Permit Lottery Request Form- WE HAVE ONE SPOT LEFT!!! If you are interested and want a spot in the Borough, email email@example.com! HURRY!!!!
- Borough Municipal Lot - Lot #6 Parking Permit Lottery Request Form
“All postings require a minimum of 48 hours’ notice or they will be denied. For postings that will be on a Monday the online form needs to be filled out by 10am on the proceeding Thursday. Kindly remove the signs or meter bags when you are done.”