Welcome to the West Chester Parks and Recreation homepage!
Teachers, recent college graduates, graduate students....are you looking for extra income this summer. We are in search of a Summer Camp Director to lead our camp staff this upcoming summer.
This is a seasonal-full time (40+ per week) position with our department.
Take a look at the Job Description on the right under "Other Files" to get a better understanding of what this position is all about. If you are interested and have further questions, please email Keith Kurowski for more info.
Our 2014 Summer Camp Bus Trip schedules and general daily activities plans are available for your review. Click on the link to the right labeled CAMP BIG BUS TRIPS or DAY CAMP BUS TRIPS (trips and daily plans are subject to change)
All 2014 West Chester Parks and Recreation Event Applications are now available.
- Click on the link to the right for the type of vendor you are:
- CRAFTERS are artisans/vendors who make what they sell
- NON CRAFTERS resell previously purchased items or are looking to promote their business
- FOOD VENDORS sell multiple kinds/types of food
- SPECIATLY FOOD VENDORS only sell one food item (ex. cup cakes or ice cream)
- Print out a form for the event you wish to attend (*Note: each event has its own application for each vendor)
- A separate application and set of checks is needed for each event you plan to attend
- Follow the instructions and send a completed application with checks to West Chester Parks and Recreation
- Please double check your application before sending
- If your application is incomplete/incorrect we will send it back to you
Our 2014 WINTER/SPRING Activity Guide is now available online.
Click on the link to the right to see everything we have to offer:
-Bus Trips (itineraries are listed separately under "Bus Trip Itineraries")
-Preliminary Summer Camp info
-2014 Event Schedule
-and so much more!!!
Our discounted Lift tickets have arrived. Check out the list (on the right side of this page) or stop by our office to pick up your passes.
ENTERTAINMENT BOOKS AVAILABLE NOW!
PERFECT FOR HOLIDAY GIFTS!
Full of coupons for Dinning Out, Casual and Family Dining, Fast Food & Carry Out, Entertainment & Sports, Travel & Hotels. and Retail & Sales in Delaware, Chester, and Montgomery Counties.
Teams and/or individuals interested in participating in the West Chester Volleyball Program should contact, Joel Urbine, (WC Volleyball Director) email@example.com.
WEST CHESTER PARKS & RECREATION STAFF
Keith A. Kurowski- Director of Parks & Recreation
Richard W. Ashenfelder, Assistant Director
Office Hours: Monday-Friday 8:30AM-5:00PM