Welcome to the West Chester Parks and Recreation homepage!
Our 2014 Summer Camp Bus Trip schedules and general daily activities plans are available for your review. Click on the link to the right labeled CAMP BIG BUS TRIPS or DAY CAMP BUS TRIPS (trips and daily plans are subject to change)
If you are interested in joining us for our All Parks Clean Up on April 26th, please fill out the form on the right so we can assign you or your group a park. We appreciate any and all help in keeping West Chester's parks beautiful and clean.
All 2014 West Chester Parks and Recreation Event Applications are now available.
- Click on the link to the right for the type of vendor you are:
- CRAFTERS are artisans/vendors who make what they sell
- NON CRAFTERS resell previously purchased items or are looking to promote their business
- FOOD VENDORS sell multiple kinds/types of food
- SPECIATLY FOOD VENDORS only sell one food item (ex. cup cakes or ice cream)
- Print out a form for the event you wish to attend (*Note: each event has its own application for each vendor)
- A separate application and set of checks is needed for each event you plan to attend
- Follow the instructions and send a completed application with checks to West Chester Parks and Recreation
- Please double check your application before sending
- If your application is incomplete/incorrect we will send it back to you
ENTERTAINMENT BOOKS AVAILABLE NOW!
PERFECT FOR HOLIDAY GIFTS!
Full of coupons for Dinning Out, Casual and Family Dining, Fast Food & Carry Out, Entertainment & Sports, Travel & Hotels. and Retail & Sales in Delaware, Chester, and Montgomery Counties.
Teams and/or individuals interested in participating in the West Chester Volleyball Program should contact, Joel Urbine, (WC Volleyball Director) firstname.lastname@example.org.
WEST CHESTER PARKS & RECREATION STAFF
Keith A. Kurowski- Director of Parks & Recreation
Richard W. Ashenfelder, Assistant Director
Jessica Wilhelmy, Program Coordinator
Office Hours: Monday-Friday 8:30AM-5:00PM